Friday, January 30, 2009

Individual Breakfast Bake


This recipe is so simple and easy to modify to suit the picky eaters in the family.
For this Breakfast Bake I used individual baking pans. I sprayed them with Pam.
Then I added to each about a 1/4 cup of sliced ham (you could use any meat)
Then I added 1 slice of med cheddar cheese cut into strips.
In a separate bowl mix 3 eggs and a table spoon of yellow mustard. Salt and pepper optional.
Then I baked them at 350 degrees for 30 min.
You can make these and re warm them in the microwave or they are even good cold to take along as a breakfast on the run. The carbs will very depending on what you use so I will leave the carb and calories counts to you. This makes for a filling meal that is pretty to serve. My baking dishes came from Princess House in the Fantasia line. They are fun to cook in and always beautiful dish to serve from. They still have them too! http://www.princesshouse.com/products/product_detail.aspx?pid=1607 I used to sell Princess House and I love cooking with it. I am sure you could use any individual size oven proof bakeware.

No comments:

Post a Comment