Monday, June 25, 2012

Room Up Date

 My mom and aunt where here to visit this past weekend. So we gave the living room a bit of a make over.
I decided to hang my Beloved mosaic project at home for a while. Its been on display at the church since I finished it.

I want this blog to be about more than just posting recipes and weight loss progress photos. I think that one has to be able to manage those things with in a normal busy life.
I'm at the leading edge of this weight loss journey but I know from past experience that it has to work on days that I work, or teach music lessons. It has to work when I go to pot lucks or when I am invited over to dinner.  Parties and celebrations and people wanting you to try some gooey treat. Can I be ok, happy and satisfied on my plan because in the long run this needs to be a lifestyle change.

I guess in some ways moving the furniture helps my over all frame of mind. Sometimes it helps me to feel my in side world is not so jumbled when my outside world is less cluttered. I think they go hand in hand.
One of my goals for the summer is to try and organize, thin out things, clean those places I never have time to get to. So this was step one of that project. I realize it is an on going battle because I am the lone woman in a house full of guys, my husband and two sons. Its a small house and every space is always in use by someone. 


The Beloved Mosaic hanging in my home


No comments:

Post a Comment