Monday, June 25, 2012

Stir Fry An Easy Family Meal

 I'm glad that my husband enjoys cooking. He is pretty good about adapting meals so they will also work for me.

For this stir fry meal. The family will have rice and I will have a small serving of cottage cheese.  We try to cook in such a way that it works for everyone. The family gets their carbs and I find a suitable substitute.

The stir fry vegi's have carrots and water chestnut both too high in carbs for me at this point. So I will just pick them out.

So the meat is chopped and cooked in a little oil with a bit of chopped onion in our wok.
When the meat is done add a bag of frozen stir fry vegi's

Pretty simple meal.

 The meat we used this time was boneless country spare ribs (pretty sure they were pork)
He added a little soy sauce and some chopped onion (also a bit on the higher carb side of the scale but we will go with it.



My Plate

No comments:

Post a Comment