Friday, June 22, 2012

Talapia with Mustard Sauce




 This turned out to be delicious and was so simple to make.
Here's the ingredient list

1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup brown mustard
Talapia Fillets.






I lined my pan with foil to save on clean up. I sprayed the foil with Pam spray.
I un wrapped the frozen talapia and placed it in the pan.










 I mixed up the mayonnaise and mustard.
I spread the topping over the fish.
Pretty simple.
Then baked it in a oven preheated to 350
for 15 minutes or till the fish flakes easily with a fork.
We had two fillets per person. I could have eaten another with no problem, it was really yummy. 


I served it with a very simple salad that I drizzled with balsamic vinegar.

Prep took about 5 minutes.

I'm not going to figure out all the calculations. You can read your own mayo and mustard jars and divide by the number of servings.
I am guessing the talapia is in the 1-2 carb per serving range.

My goal is to keep the carb numbers low. I am shooting for 20 or less a day.


No comments:

Post a Comment