Thursday, June 28, 2012

Progress Report #1

Well one week has passed and I have done well. Its been a wild, crazy and stressful week but I have stayed on track with my plan. My plan is basically to stick to lower carb fresh foods. Things on the out list are coffee, soda, breads, things that contain flour, sugars. Its some where between the original Dr. Atkins and George Stella - tried and true things that have worked well for me in the past.
I have been taking my vitamins. I did not get out on my bike - its been a rainy and wild week.



So now for the results.  Yippee progress was made that showed up on the scale and the measuring tape. I probably won't post a new picture till a month has passed.

Starting Point  6/21                        Week #1 6/28       
Starting weight 215                                 210
Bust 40 inches                                         same
Stomach 41inches                                   40
Hips 46 inches                                        44
Thigh 24 inches                                      same
Calf 17 inches                                         same
Arm 15 inches                                         same
                                                           Total Losses 
                                                              5 lbs lost
                                                            3 inches lost
                                                         
                                                        Lost This Week
                                                              5 lbs lost
                                                            3 inches lost

No comments:

Post a Comment